I recently read a book called "Heaven is Here" by Stephanie Nielson. She has inspired me to blog more! Her story is amazing, and I love to look at her blog and see her cute family. I have decided to post more on this blog that I've neglected for 4 or 5 years! I mainly want to post memories for my family. We can look back at it later and remember our good life. It seems a little easier/faster than scrapbooking and journaling the old fashioned way, although I am trying to do that as well. So this blog is mainly for myself and my kids. If anyone else would like to read it they are welcome! I can't promise it will be that interesting or amazing though.
We had Grayson's baby blessing about six weeks ago. My mom and stepdad were here for the weekend, and my sister Kim is here for a few months so she was there of course. We had dinner at our house, and Zac and Penny came too. Mom made some weird vegetarian chickpea salad for Zac. It actually tasted pretty good! It was a good day. Evan loves to play with his Uncle Zac and Aunt Kim. (Zac had come to visit a few weeks before that, and he helped Evan put together a minion lego toy that he got for his birthday from Matt's parents. Evan was so excited and grateful for his uncle's help.) Evan and Collin have a lot of fun together now that Collin is running around everywhere and can understand and talk more. Since I have to spend time taking care of Grayson, it's nice that the older two can entertain each other for awhile. When they get quiet, I know to go look for them though... A few weeks ago I found them in the laundry room having a blast! Evan thought he was pretty clever figuring out how to get into the dryer. Of course Collin had to follow.Thursday, October 15, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment