Monday, December 6, 2010

Indianapolis



Matt and I went to Indianapolis for our anniversary! (3 years on Dec. 28- We celebrated a few weeks early.) It was so fun. We went out to eat and swam at the hotel on friday night. The hotel was right next to Lucas Oil Stadium where the Colts play. We wanted to go to a game but we never got tickets :( But we still had fun. On saturday, we went shopping!! I love the Circle Center mall- it's huge. I could stay there all day. And we went to see the new Harry Potter movie (awesome). Then we ate at the cute little restaurant at the hotel and we just chilled and watched tv. Then on sunday we went to church at a random ward in Indy. Fun! I love anniversaries :)

2 comments:

Christie said...

Fun! Happy Anniversary! We miss you guys!

kat reynolds said...

3 years! no way. You look beautiful.