I'm so hungry right now. I only have a half hour left at work but I don't now if I'll make it! I never eat enough for lunch because there's nothing to eat for lunch. Seriously, what is good to eat for lunch besides blah sandwiches that are so old?? And it has to be something that I can just take with me because Matt and I go straight from school to work every day and it's right at lunchtime. So I made a nasty sandwich today, well it wasn't that nasty- it was ham and cheese and lettuce on wheat bread... and Matt had a can of soup he just heated up when he got here. Maybe if I get deli meat and cheese, mmm that sounds so good right now.. and good rolls for sandwiches.. That would be better. And I want to get those little tuna snack things that come with crackers. mmm. I want to go to Craigo's and get a cookie monster right now and eat the whole thing all by myself- yum! I'm so hungry, ugh, and I still have 22 minutes left! This blogging is not making it go faster :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
mmmm.. that deli roll sandwhich does sound good right now...
what is a cookie monster??
Nikki~ You have got to try a cookie monster~ i can't believe you have lived here for a year and we have never gone to Craigo's for a cookie monster... we must change this! lol ;)
I hear that a Congratulations are in order. That is so exciting!!!! :)
HAHAHAH AMY, are you prego or something?
Post a Comment