Monday, October 6, 2008

Blogging

Everyone keeps saying I need to update my blog, but its been hard because our internet hasn't worked for like a month! We called our managers to come look and see what the problem is but they still haven't come. I like our managers, but sometimes it takes forever to get things fixed. At least its not as bad as some managers/landlords.. Poor Nicole at work, she lives in this crappy apt in St. Anthony and she didn't go to sleep till 4 last night because bugs were biting her keeping her awake, and the other day someone came to fix her fridge and they left insulation and crap all over everything- she had to throw like all her food out. And she came to work crying today! Sad.. So my internet not working is not that bad. At least I can use the internet at my desk at work! Which is where I am now. I'm just blogging while waiting for calls. There's nothing wrong with that, right? Well I don't think I'm very good at blogging even when my internet does work at home. My digital camera broke so I never have pictures of anything! I better get a new camera for Christmas... that's all I want. And some gift cards to good stores like Hollister/Victoria's Secret/Charlotte Russe. Well until Christmas, I guess I'll just have to put old pictures on here or none.

0 comments: