Monday, July 7, 2008

Leaving

I figured I should post something since I have a blog now... Well Matt and I decided we are going back to Rexburg early, and it's kindof sad! I was getting used to living here. It was fun hanging out with Christie, Amber, Andrea, and all the kids! I'm definitely going to miss complaining about the job with Sally and Diana... lol Anyway it'll be nice to get back to Rexburg where everything is familiar and feels safe! And less ppl get their cars broken into/stolen! I'm not really excited for the long drive but oh well. Sorry I don't have any pics on here but when I get back to our apt in Rexburg where my computer is, I'll put some up!

3 comments:

Amber said...

I am so sad that you are going and I am going to miss you!!

Christie said...

I'll miss hangin with u Amy! Poor Jack, Jack is going to be so his
A- Me is gone;(

Andrea and Cy Hepworth said...

I'm also sad that your leaving! I hope that we can get together when we get back to rexburg! Keep in touch in the time being!